Home > Admission > Examination and Promotion
Examination and Promotion :
1. The academic year is divided into 3 terms, At the end of each term, an examination will be held. Class tests will be held between the terminal examinations on notifies dates.
2. Assessment for all the classes will be on the basis of the cumulative record of the pupil and his/her performance in terminal examinations. Equal weight age will be given to all terms at the time of compilation of the final results. Marks of best three monthly tests will be added in the aggregate.
3. Minimum 40% marks are required in all the subjects for promotion to the Higher Class.
4. If the child is unable to appear in any terminal exam, He/She may be promoted to the next Class without assigning any rank, provided the teachers concerned are convinced and assure the authorities about his/her capabilities.
5. No rank will be given out if a student is failing or is absent in any subject, in any term.
6. There will be selection tests for Classes X and XII and the names of only those students will be sent for the Board Examinations who secure at least 40% Marks in all the subjects.