The School has a well-equipped Library
with a wide range of books. Prominent periodicals and news papers are also subscribed. Reference books are available for teachers as well as students. The Library is richly endowed with a rare collection of books on Indian culture including books published by theBharatiya Vidya Bhavan.
The Library has a qualified staff. Library periods are provided for all classes and students are helped in selecting appropriate books by their teachers and the Librarian.
1. Books will be issued and returned as per rules framed by the School.
2. Books will be issued for one week.
3. Only one book will be issued at a time.
4. A late fine of Re. One per day will be charged till the book is returned.
5. The Student should point out any damage in the books before getting them issued.
6. Tearing, writing, Scribbling or folding the covers or the pages of books will be considered as damage done to the books.
7. Students responsible for losing or damaging books will be required to pay the cost of the books or to replace them.